Tuesday, March 11, 2008

" About Me"

Hello everyone!

I'm Susan. I come from Seoul, capital of South Korea, living in Epsom. I have been married for 17 years and also have an almost grown up daughter. I came to Auckland New Zealand in 1994. Since we moved to New Zealand my husband had run many different businesses for 12 years most of them were family businesses. Therefore I helped him with his work.

While I was working and living in New Zealand I have always realised that my english barrier is too limited to fit into this society even after 14 years of living here. So I decided to starting formal english study at unitec last year.

When I have a spare time I enjoy listening to christian music and spend most of my time gardening . I have a BA degree in Fine Art. After I finish this course I'm going to study community studies area then I wish to further study Art Therapy which is relevant to my previous degree in Korea.

I have been to the South Island, Australia(Sydney and Gold coast), and a few trips to Korea since I immigrated here.

1 comment:

Chrissie said...

Dear Susan,

I like the format of your blog, clean and smart.

Chrissie